Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I SEEK YOU FOR I THIRST: GOD IN MY LIFE (My reflection)

 
I remember the time that I was so upset. I was in the darkest side of my life that I can see no light. All were dark. Then, I met this MAN in time that I was so down and I need someone who can talk to, someone I can lend on, someone who cares, someone who loves and gives me advices and words of wisdom. Suddenly, I see light. HE light up my life. There was an unexplainable feelings rippled through within me. From that moment, my personal relationship with HIM grows and develops. I treated Him like my own father whom I share secrets with and provides me in times of need.
            Who is this MAN? He is JESUS, the GOD of my life. He is my brother and my best friend whom I share my problems and sorrows and my joy and happiness. He really inspires me a lot. I know HIM more every day since the time I met HIM. I learned so much from HIM. His experiences and suffering on the cross   gave me strength and courage to face my own trials and difficulties. In times of problems and I feel like giving up, I feel so ashamed. If I were to compare my misery with HIM, it was nothing. Our sufferings here are just like dirt on our nail compare to HIS sufferings on the cross.
            When I experience hardships, the more I feel HIS presence in my life because it reminds me of HIM. He is so good. He never abandons me. Many times, I prove it through my experiences.  I know GOD has a reason for allowing things to happen. It just that sometimes it’s really hard to understand HIS hidden purposes. Just keep on believing and have faith in HIM.
            GOD will make a way when it seems to be no way.

                                                                                                Princess Jenn



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jesus... for being there all the time that i need you...

    ReplyDelete